Miss Kabbeh Gibson professionally known as K-Love is a graduate from Temple University with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health.
She is Goal-redirected, results-oriented, Teacher, with a strong background and education in both mental health and public health education in relation to community health services.
She’s a skill communicator, persuasive, and adaptable, self motivated with high energy level, initiative and focus. Keen insight into the needs and views of others, able to listen and identify issues in areas and find innovative solutions. Area of strength includes:
Comprehensive public health knowledge Client community relations Problem Solving/Decision making Presentation/Training Program Needs Assessment/Management Documentation/writing
Public Speaking Grant Writing Community Outreach programs Planning Experience Crisis Manager
Delaware County Intermediate Unit
Jul 2014 – Present6 yrs 2 mos
Collingdale PA (Collingdale Community school)
View 15 Popular Schools »
Crisis managers develop emergency plans in the public and private sectors according to government regulations. This usually includes a training plan for workers.
Crisis Managers must consider a variety of emergencies such as natural disasters or chemical spills, and they often work with public officials to coordinate response plans. The crisis manager assesses an emergency and oversees the activities of workers to protect the safety of employees and the public.
Devereux Mental Health
Mar 2007 – Present 13 yrs 6 mos
West Chester Pennsylvania
•Develop service recipient’s basic living skills (e.g., social, domestic, and hygiene) through
instruction and encouragement.
• Assist and document the development and implementation of long and short-term goals for
service recipient, as developed by the Personal Support.
•performing Personal care services that are assigned by a health professional may include observation, reporting and documentation of changes in the status of the person or in body functions.
Community Health Outreach Associate
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Sep 2013 – Dec 20134 mos
• Serve as a key member of the team to plan and administer community health service programs within the assigned area, including establishing priorities, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of programs, and developing and implementing plans to improve services.
Sales & Marketing Associate (Internship)
May 2013 – Aug 20134 mos
South West Philadelphia Area
• Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
• Calculate premiums and establish payment methods and develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
Temple University school of Social Work
Bachelor’s DegreePublic Health
2011 – 2012
Activities and societies: Study Abroad Department.
Bachelor’s DegreePublic Health
2009 – 2014
Activities and societies: Health Education Team
Public Health Major
Delaware County Community College
2009 – 2011
Activities and societies: Peers Educator
American Red Cross Southwestern Pennsylvania Chapter
Jul 2013 – Present
Select valid sources of information about health needs and interests.
Utilize computerized sources of health-related information.
Apply survey techniques to acquire health data.
Conduct health-related needs assessment in communities.
Investigate physical, social, emotional, and intellectual factors influencing health behavior
Identify behaviors that tend to promote or compromise health.
Recognize the role of learning and affective experiences in shaping patterns of health behavior.
Analyze social, cultural, economic, and political factors that influence health.
Analyze needs assessment data.
Determine priority areas of need for health education.
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
May 2019 – Dec 2019
click the link below
4,823 total views, 11 views today